By registering for a user a name and password for the raw data for the Desert Knowledge Australia Solar Centre (DKASC), you agree to the following terms and conditions for the use of the data:
- All data produced by the DKASC is protected by copyright, which vests with the Desert Knowledge Australia (DKA), and is administered by CAT Projects
- Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, and those explicitly granted below, all other rights are reserved.
- You may display, reproduce and distribute up to 5000 cells of data, in unaltered form only (including data contained within passages, tables, diagrams and images from www.DKAsolarcentre.com.au) without seeking formal consent.
- Formal consent must be sought from DKA via CAT Projects where the amount of information exceeds 5000 cells of data. DKA and CAT Projects reserve the right to set out the terms and conditions of use.
- Requests for formal consent and inquiries concerning reproduction and rights in DKASC products and services should be addressed to:
DKA Solar Centre Project Manager
PO Box 8044
Alice Springs, NT 0871
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In all cases the DKASC must be acknowledged as the source when reproducing or utilising any DKASC data regardless of format.
- Any published data should always include the following caveat immediately adjacent to the data:
- DKA and CAT Projects encourage people to use information from the DKASC website.
- This website is presented by DKA and the Australian Government for the purpose of:
- Providing an educational resource and portal for photovoltaic systems.
- Disseminating free information for the benefit of the PV industry and general public.
- DKA and CAT Projects monitors the quality of the information available on this website and updates the information regularly.
- However, DKA does not guarantee, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any material contained on this website or on any linked site.
- DKA recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of this website, and that users carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on the website for their purposes.